I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following Terms and conditions apply to the contracts which you conclude with us as a (United Deals Corp.) supplier via the beautyonic.com website. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions you may have used is contradicted.
(2) A consumer in the sense of the following regulations is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which, for the most part, cannot be attributed to either their commercial or their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods including digital content (data created and provided in digital form) .
Our offers on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button You can call up the "shopping cart" in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, all order data are then displayed again on the order overview page.
By submitting the order using the "buy" button, you submit a binding offer to us.
(3) The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place immediately after the order by confirmation in text form (e.g. e-mail), in which the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed to you (order confirmation).
(4) Your inquiries about the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days (unless a different period is stated in the respective offer).
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have given us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 License of use for digital content
(1) The digital content offered is protected by copyright. You will receive a usage license from the respective licensor for every digital content purchased from us. The type and scope of the license to use result from the license terms specified in the respective offer.
(3) If the digital content is software, you may use the purchased copy of the digital content permanently to a third party subject to the following conditions.
a.) to give up use completely and to delete, remove or hand over all copies on data carriers to the licensor, provided that there is no legal obligation for longer storage.
b.) to also hand over the license certificate and the documentation of the previous license grant.
c.) to carry out the aforementioned measures upon request must confirm in text form and, if necessary, explain the reasons for longer storage.
d.) Otherwise, with the third party who receives the digital content from you, expressly agree to the observance of the scope of the granting of rights in accordance with this license agree.
(4) If this is necessary to secure future use of the software, you may make a backup copy. You undertake to attach the clearly visible note "backup copy" and a reference to the licensor to this. If a multiple license is the subject, the right to create a backup copy does not apply. According to § 69e UrhG, you are entitled to decompile and reproduce the software if this is necessary to maintain the interoperability of the contractual software with other programs and the information required for this has not been made accessible by us within a reasonable period of time at your request.
(1) A right of retention can They only exercise them insofar as they are claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following also applies:
a) We retain ownership of the goods until all claims from the ongoing business relationship. Pledging or assignment as security is not permitted before ownership of the reserved goods has passed.
b) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that accrue to you from the resale, and we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. However, if you do not meet your payment obligations properly, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request insofar as the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. We are responsible for selecting the securities to be released.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to inform us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) As far as a feature of the goods from the objective requirements, the deviation is only deemed to have been agreed if you were informed by us of the same before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
(4) If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies, deviating from the above warranty provisions:
a) Only our own information and the product description of the manufacturer are deemed to be agreed as to the quality of the goods , but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we shall provide a warranty, at our discretion, through repair or subsequent delivery. If the remedy of the defect fails, you can either demand a price reduction or withdraw from the contract. After a second unsuccessful attempt, the rectification of defects is deemed to have failed, unless something else arises from the type of goods or the defect or the other circumstances. In the event of rectification, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred by bringing the goods to a place other than the place of performance, provided that the delivery does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods. The shortening of the deadline does not apply:
- for culpably caused damage from injury to life, limb or health and for other damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence;
- in the case of items that have been used for a building in accordance with their normal use and have caused its defectiveness have;
- in the case of statutory rights of recourse that you have against us in connection with warranty rights.
§ 6 Choice of Law
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as it does not withdraw the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
II. Customer Information
1. Seller identity
United Deals Corporation
2272 Airport RD S Suite 201 Naples
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform) available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2.Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
3.3. If you request an offer outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or service can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and terms of payment
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers and the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3. If delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs for which we are not responsible may be incurred, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate fees), which you must bear.
5.4. Any costs incurred for transferring money (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) are to be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was made outside the European Union.
5.5. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of delivery, provision
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions as well as the conditions for the provision of digital content can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during shipment only passes to you when the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the contractor or another person responsible for carrying out the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, the delivery and shipment is at your own risk.
7. Statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is based on the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information were drawn up by the Händlerbund lawyers who specialize in IT law and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information on this at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/
last update: 01.01. 2022